Monday, September 18, 2006

Fast forward

Wow, last week flew by. Life with kids seems to be in the fast lane. Dad is in charge of spanish and religious education studies. Last week they started their religious ed. They each made a name card. Inside they listed why they were thankful for that person. They surprised me with a card of my own with very sweet thoughts.



I promised my oldest a picture of him with "his" guitar so here it is.



On Saturday we met up with my Aunt in Chicago. A beautiful day with sunny skies and warm temps.
We started our visit by touring all nine floors of the Chicago Public Library. What a great place! We strolled down Michigan Ave. stopping inside a huge Lego store and taking a break at Ghirardelli for dessert.




My Aunt's hotel was across the street from Grant Park which was host to the Celtic Festival. The kid's enjoyed the Irish dancers and the music. We didn't get back home until almost 1am. but they had a blast visiting and seeing the "big" city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home